Last week Sarah decided to write up a plan of different places we want to visit this year! From casual days out to the beach, to more adventurous places like Longleat! For my little girl’s birthday last week, we went on a casual trip out, to the local swimming pool! I braved taking my two little ones there on my own, and it was totally worth it. They were as good as gold, and had such a fantastic time! Have you been swimming recently?
Don’t forget to join us in the Instagram community too #HMcapturingmoments. Capturing Moments is hosted by Happy Mummy, Whimsical Mumblings and Thimble and Twig and we’ll choose our favourite post and link back to their blog in the next Capturing Moments.
We only had one link up last week, so thank you so much Bridget @ Bridie By The Sea.
This week I am linking up a Guest Post with advice on travelling with children!
THE LINKY RULES:
1. Add the Linky badge to your site or post.
2. Add as many posts as you like to linky each week, old or new!
3. Leave a comment on each hosts post and as many other posts as you can. Don’t forget to use #HMcapturingmoments when commenting.
4. Tweet each of us @happymummyblogs, @thimbleandtwig & @WhimsicalMBlog with #HMcapturingMoments and we will retweet you!
5. Use #HMcapturingmoments for your Instagram photos when your on your travels & days out (make sure you have the linky badge on your website to take part in the community).
The Linky will run weekly from Thursday at 06:00 to Sunday at 23:55.
Here’s to more link ups this week!Folllow