I love the Me & Mine Project! The idea is that you take a whole family photo every month! I love looking at all the other beautiful photos on the Me & Mine Project – they are usually beautifully set in nature, framed with a stunning backdrop, taken with a tripod & everyone is posing nicely; my family photos are always a little different! Mr & Miss H are both far too full of energy and fun to stand in front of a camera and pose (me? I could stand there all day smiling and posing 😂).
Here’s our October highlights and our ever so natural, usually taken on the run but I love them all the more for it, photos:
- Mrs H Started a new job!
- Mr H started the indoor bowls season
- We all had fun at Bear Grylls in Trent Park
- We all had fun at Chickenshed Theatre for a friends Birthday Party
- Miss H went the seaside with Nanny & Auntie
- Miss H went the theatre with Nanny & Auntie
- Mr & Mrs H went to a quiz night – we lost but had fun anyway!
- Miss H enjoyed Halloween crafts with her friend