My mum bought me my gorgeous Chamilia charm bracelet as a keepsake present for my 30th Birthday. Each charm tells its own little story:
- My mum bought the stunning 2 crystal charms and the beautiful dangling Chamilia heart charm as part of my 30th Birthday present.
- On my wedding day my husband had sent my bridesmaid a gift for me to open; Mr H had sent me two amazing charms for my bracelet that were absolutely perfect for my wedding day; the first says ‘today, tomorrow, forever’ and the second says the word ‘forever’ and has a beautiful little stone in it 🙂
- My cousin bought me the gorgeous pram charm for my birthday; it was 8 days before I gave birth to Miss H 🙂
- My mum bought me the cute little duck charm because I absolutely love ducks, I can’t help but laugh when I hear ducks quacking; it just sounds like their laughing and gives me the giggle too!
- My parents in law bought me the Dalmatian charm for Christmas the year I had Miss H; also the year we bought Miss H her first Disney film 🙂
- My parents in law bought me the rose charm, Rose is my favourite flower and was the flower I chose for my wedding bouquet.
- I bought the teddy charm for myself when I found out I was pregnant 🙂
- My mum bought me the birthday cake charm on my 31st birthday.
- My step brother and sister in law bought me the Breast Cancer Awareness charm on my 31st birthday, it’s a cause that’s very important to us & this charm also serves as a helpful reminder to do my breast examination in case I ever forget that month.