Welcome to Slipping Through My Fingers – A Parenting Blog linky run by Happy Mummy, Double The Monkey Business & Candy Floss & Dreams. The linky was inspired by the Abba Song ‘Slipping through My Fingers’. I defy any parent to listen to the words of that song without welling up a little. It is so true; just when we think we have nailed it and know everything we possibly can about our children for that split second in time, they grow and we have to catch them up all over again!
Slipping Through My Fingers – A Parenting Blog Linky is a place for you to sit back & really stop and think about this ways your child has grown and developed over the previous month; these don’t have to be HUGE milestones such as learning to walk or talk; I am talking about the little things – the ones that get you right in the heart – the first time they say ‘I love you Mummy/daddy’, their growing confidence and Independence – whatever it is for you that particular month – there really is no right or wrong (unless you decide to use this space to link up a post about your hamsters latest meal – you get the gist)!
To join in the fun, write a blog post and include Slipping Through Fingers in the title, include a photo of you & your child and write about the ways in which they have grown – We really are excited about Slipping Through My Fingers – A Parenting Blog Linky and we really cannot wait to read your posts!
Slipping Through My Fingers – A Parenting Blog Linky will run from the 14th of each month to the end of each month.
The idea is to capture yourself and your child in a photo & then write about the times that you have felt they have grown.
Slipping Through My Fingers Linky Rules:
- You can add one post per month from 14th
- The linky will run from the 14th until the end of the month so plenty of time to link up those milestone posts
- Please comment on each of the hosts posts and the two posts before yours. This ensures lots of comment love is spread which is what linkys are all about!
- Please add the badge to your post or sidebar to help spread the word
- Feel free to Tweet us @HappyMummyBlogs @KatCandyfloss @von_nee with #slippingthroughmyfingers and we will be sure to retweet you
- We will add each post to our #Slippingthroughmyfingers Pinterest Board
We will all pick a favourite post to feature each month which will give those that are featured three backlinks!
As hosts we will comment on every post linked up.