As you will have seen from our Bucket List 2017, it’s our aim to get out and about lots of 2017…..not necessarily to places far flung, sometimes a local wander and a cup of hot chocolate is just as good in January!
If you’ve been out and about this week, we’d love you to come and link up all those wonderful days out to Capturing Moments. We’re all about storing up inspiring family days out with little ones and you can either link up a blog post, an Instagram photo, Facebook Post or a YouTube video; so whatever platform you have captured your moment on you are welcome to link it up! Don’t forget to join us in the Instagram community too #HMcapturingmoments. Capturing Moments is hosted by Happy Mummy, Whimsical Mumblings and Thimble and Twig and we’ll choose our favourite post and link back to their blog in the next Capturing Moments.
Last week, our favourite post was Gemma’s ‘A Railway Adventure’, I loved her gorgeous photos – isn’t Arch a poppet?! Her post reminded me just how much little ones love trains and that I must take my tiny tribe on a train again soon!
This week, I am linking up our post about our visit to one of our favourite local parks: Crystal Palace Park. What other park has Darwin’s Dinosaurs?!
This week, I am linking up a Guest Post with Top Tips for Flying With Children!
I hope you all have a lovely week – I wonder if we’ll get the snow that they’ve forecast?!
THE LINKY RULES:
1. Add the Linky badge to your site or post.
2. Add as many posts as you like to linky each week, old or new!
3. Leave a comment on each hosts post and as many other posts as you can. Don’t forget to use #HMcapturingmoments when commenting.
4. Tweet each of us @happymummyblogs, @thimbleandtwig & @WhimsicalMBlog with #HMcapturingMoments and we will retweet you!
5. Use #HMcapturingmoments for your Instagram photos when your on your travels & days out (make sure you have the linky badge on your website to take part in the community).
The Linky will run weekly from Thursday at 06:00 to Sunday at 23:55.